1. Pass in Class X (10th Standard) or its equivalent examination with 35% in each of the subjects with science and mathematics.
2. Non-Karnataka students should obtain Eligibility Certificate issued by the department of technical education Govt. of Karnataka.
3. Karnataka students who have passed class X in ICSE or CBSE should obtain eligibility Certificate issued by the Department of Technical Education, Government of Karnataka.
It is mandatory to all students to wear uniform and college ID which reflects uniqueness and socialism between all the students.
1. 10th / SSLC Marks Card Original + 2 Photocopies.
2. Original Transfer Certificate + 2 Photocopies.
3. Study Certificate (5 Years) in case of Karnataka students duly Attested by BEO / DDPI + 2 Photocopies.
4. Caste Certificate in case of claiming under reservation category + 2 Photocopies.
5. Medical Fitness Certificate issuede by registered medical practitioner + 2 Photocopies.
6. Eligibility Certificate only in case of Non-Karnataka students + 2 Photocopies.
7. Eligbility Certificate only in case of Karnataka students who have passed CBSE or ICSE examination.
8. Equivalence Certificate in case of foreign nationals.
9. Latest photograph stamp size (10 Nos) and Passport size (10 Nos).